|Subject||Fees QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
|KH/109-2015/TEN/SHQ||Furniture Replacement and Refurbishment on the Lowerand Upper Lobby at Sharq Village & Spa||450.00||24,000.00||28/01/2016|
- Interested parties can collect copies of the tender documents from Katara Hospitality’s Purchasing Department, located on the 11th Floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters at Lusail City – Marina District, during working hours (7:00am – 3:00pm) Sunday – Thursday.
- For Tender KH/215-2015/TEN/HQ: Only qualified companies can collect the tender documents as per the following terms.
For enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence:
- Microsoft Partner GOLD Certified Data Platform/Data Analytics Competency, Cloud Platform Competency, Application Development or Collaboration and Content Competency
- At least three (3) prior largescale client (MNC) implementations of Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions, Microsoft Data Warehouse solutions, Microsoft Azure solutions and Microsoft Office 365 solutions. Implementations in Hospitality industry preferred.
For budget and forecasting tool:
- The tenderer must have a proven track record of implementation of the EDW/BFT in a corporate head office environment of an international luxury hotel company with more than 15,000 rooms.
- A payment of non-refundable document fees should be deposited cash to Katara Hospitality Bank Account No. 0013-038587-060 with Qatar National Bank.
- A tender bond (as stated above), issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar as a temporary deposit and valid for 120 days from the closing date, should accompany tenders. To be included with the technical offer.
- All tenderers MUST collect their original tender bonds from Katara Hospitality – Procurement Department upon expiry of the Tender Bond, unless alternate instructions are issued by Katara Hospitality.
- Proposal to be submitted in two sealed envelopes marked “Technical Proposal and Commercial Proposal” in (HARD COPY) & (SOFT COPY on CD or USB).
- Copies of valid Company /Commercial Registration must be submitted in order to collect the tender documents.
- The successful tenderer is required to submit a performance bond issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar equivalent to 10% of the contract sum and shall be valid for 30 days after the completion date of the contract.
- Offers should be valid for 90 days commencing from the closing date (as stated above).
- Katara Hospitality has the right to increase or decrease the scope of services by 20% with the same terms, conditions.
- Katara Hospitality is not bound to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reasons thereof.
- Bids should be submitted not later than 12:00 noon of the closing date and must be deposited into the Box, provided in the Katara Hospitality Internal Audit’s Office, located at the 11th floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters and should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman-Tenders Committee, quoting the Tender Number and Subject.
- Offers arriving thereafter will not be considered.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further inquiries, please contact: Telephone: 4423 7776 / 4423 7778 | Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee