|Document Fee QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
|KH/001/2017/TEN/GSST||As per list||5% of the quoted value||05/02/2017|
|Cleaning and Chemicals Items||
|2||B||Office Stationeries, Cartridge & toners||400|
|3||C||Plastic & Polythene Bags||500|
|5||E||Laundry Chemical & other Supplies||500|
|7||G||Sport Accessories & Clothing’s||100|
|8||H||First Aid Items||100|
|9||I||Linen & Mattress for Staffs Accommodation||200|
|10||J||Electric Bulbs & Tube lights||400|
|12||L||Engineering Accessories – assorted items||300|
|13||M||Bearings & V Belts||200|
|14||N||Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Accessories||200|
|16||P||Paints, Brush & Accessories||250|
|17||Q||Swimming Pool & Water Treatment Chemicals||250|
|19||S||Staff Cafeteria Items and Kitchen Amenities||100|
- Tender document can be collected from Procurement Office at 11th Floor, at Katara Hospitality Head Office | Lusail City, Marina District, during working hours (Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm) by depositing a non-refundable documents fees for respective group/s to Katara Hospitality Bank Account No. 0013-038587-060 with QNB.
- Tenders should be accompanied by a Tender Bond equivalent to 5% of the quoted value, issued by a Bank operating in Qatar as a temporary deposit and valid for 120 days from the closing date.
- The successful Tender shall submit a Performance Bond issued by a Bank operating in Qatar equivalent to 10% of the Contract value that shall be valid from 01/05/2017 until 31/05/2018.
- All tenderers MUST collect their original tender bonds from Katara Hospitality – Procurement Department upon expiry of the Tender Bond, unless alternate instructions are issued by Katara Hospitality
- Offers should be submitted in a Hard Copy and soft copy (Rewritable CD or USB in Excel Format valid for 90 days commencing from the above closing date.
- Katara Hospitality reserves the right to increase or decrease the items by 20% of the Contract Value per its conditions and prices.
- Katara Hospitality is not being bound to accept the lowest or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reason thereof.
- Tenders should be submitted not later than 12.00 PM on the closing date and must be deposited into the Tender Box provided in the Internal Audit Office, located on the 11th, Floor, Katara Hospitality Head Office and should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman, Tender Committee, quoting the Tender No., Subject and Group/Groups.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 4423 7774 | 4423 7776 | 4423 7778
Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee