|Document Fee QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
|KH/099-2016/FBT||As per list||5% of the quoted value||10/10/2016|
|1||A||Local Fresh Fruits & Vegetables||800.00|
|2||B||Special Imported Fresh Fruits & Vegetables||800.00|
|3||C||Local Fresh Seafood & Shell Fish||800.00|
|5||E||Specialty Imported Seafood Chilled / Live||500.00|
|6||Q||Meat Products (Fresh / Chilled / Frozen)||800.00|
|7||R||Poultry Products (Chilled / Frozen)||500.00|
- Tender document can be collected from KH Procurement Office, located at 11th Floor, Lusail City from Sunday to Thursday during working hours (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM) by depositing a non-refundable document fee for respective Group/s to Katara Hospitality Bank Account No. 0013-038587-060 with QNB.
- Tenders should be accompanied by a Tender Bond equivalent to 5% of the quoted value, issued by a Bank operating in Qatar as a temporary deposit and valid for 120 days from the closing date.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a Performance Bond issued by a Bank operating in Qatar equivalent to 10% of the Contract value that shall be valid from 01/01/2017 until 31/07/2017, to be submitted within 15 working days from the date of awarding.
- Offers should be for one original hard copy with Sign and Stamp and soft copy (CD) valid for 90 days commencing from the above closing date.
- All tenderers MUST collect their original tender bonds from Katara Hospitality – Procurement Department upon expiry of the Tender Bond, unless alternate instructions are issued by Katara Hospitality.
- KH shall have the right to increase or decrease the items by 20% of the Contract Value according to its conditions and prices.
- KH should not be bound to accept the lowest or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reason thereof.
- Tenders should be submitted not later than 12:00 PM on the closing date and must be deposited in the Tender Box provided in Katara Hospitality Internal Audit Office 11th Floor at Lusail City and should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman Tender Committee, quoting the Tender No., Subject and Group/Groups.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 4423 7776 | 4423 7778
Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee