|Fees QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
- Interested parties can collect copies of tender documents from Katara Hospitality Procurement Department, located at 11th Floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters, Marina District, Lusail City during working hours from Sunday to Thursday, 7:00am-3:00pm.
- A payment of non-refundable document fees should be deposited cash to Katara Hospitality Bank Account No. 0013-038587-060 with Qatar National Bank.
- A tender bond (as stated above) issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar and valid for 120 days from closing date should accompany the tenders as temporary deposit. To be included with the technical offer.
- All tenderers MUST collect their original tender bonds from Katara Hospitality Procurement Department upon expiry of the tender bond, unless alternate instructions are issued by Katara Hospitality.
- Proposal to be submitted in sealed envelopes as per the RFP requirements in (HARD COPY) and (SOFT COPY on CD or USB).
- Copies of valid Company Commercial Registration, Computer Card and Authorisation Letter must be submitted in order to collect the tender documents.
- The successful tenderer is required to submit a performance bond issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar equivalent to 10% of the contract sum and shall be valid up to 30 days after contract expiry.
- Offers should be valid for 90 days commencing from the closing date (as stated above).
- Katara Hospitality has the right to increase or decrease the scope of services by 20% with the same terms and conditions.
- Katara Hospitality is not bound to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reasons thereof.
- Bids should be submitted not later than 12:00 noon of the closing date and must be deposited in the box provided at Katara Hospitality Internal Audit Office, 11th floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters and should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman-Tenders Committee, quoting the Tender Number and Subject.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 4423 7776 | 4423 7778
Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee