|Fees QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
- Interested parties can collect copies of tender documents from Katara Hospitality – Procurement Department located at 11th floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters Marina District, Lusail City during working hours (7:00am – 3:00pm).
- A payment of non-refundable document fees should be deposited cash to Katara Hospitality Bank Account No. 0013-038587-060 with Qatar National Bank.
- A tender bond (as stated above) issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar as a temporary deposit and valid for 120 days from the closing date should accompany tenders. To be included with the technical offer.
- All tenderers MUST collect their original tender bonds from Katara Hospitality – Procurement Department upon expiry of the Tender Bond unless alternate instructions are issued by Katara Hospitality.
- Proposal to be submitted in sealed envelopes as per the RFP requirements in (HARD COPY) and (SOFT COPY on CD or USB).
- Copies of valid Company Commercial Registration, Computer Card and Authorization Letter must be submitted in order to collect the tender documents.
- The successful tenderer is required to submit a performance bond issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar equivalent to 10% of the contract sum and shall be valid up to 30 days after contract expiry.
- Offers should be valid for 90 days commencing from the closing date (as stated above).
- Katara Hospitality has the right to increase or decrease the scope of services by 20% with the same terms and conditions.
- Katara Hospitality is not bound to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reasons thereof.
- Bids should be submitted not later than 12:00 noon of the closing date and deposited in the box provided at Katara Hospitality – Internal Audit Office located at 11th floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters. Bids should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the Chairman – Tenders Committee quoting the Tender Number and Subject.
OFFERS ARRIVING THEREAFTER MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 4423 7774 | 4423 7778
Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee