|Fees QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
Katara Hospitality hereby invites renowned Contractors (Local & International) with demonstrated experience and prompt delivery record to participate in the above tender.
The general scope of the renovations includes conversion of 30 Units 3-Bedroom Apartments into 60 Units of 1-Bedroom Apartments and Façade replacement with complete associated Civil, Architectural & MEP Works in accordance with project brief / Scope of Work provided.
- Be a registered construction company in Qatar; Local Contractor or an International Contractor having Local Office in the State of Qatar.
- Minimum of 3 completed similar projects of not less than QR 300 M in value within the last six years.
- Audited financial statements from 2012 to be provided.
- Experience within the last 5 years in projects of similar size, character and complexity within the GCC to be provided.
- Evidence of average annual manpower over last 3 years to be provided.
- Evidence of Equipment/Tools available to carry out the works to be provided.
- Nature of Insurances which are currently held to be provided.
- Organization details and CV’s of all persons who will be associated with the Project to be submitted.
- Resource details to be provided indicating current workload and anticipated future workload.
- Details on number of accidents in last 3 years / or safe worked hours.
- Details of Quality Assurance / Control procedures to be submitted.
- Details of Sub contractors for Multi-disciplinary Works.
- Interested parties can collect copies of the tender documents from Katara Hospitality’s Purchasing Department, located on the 11th Floor, Katara Hospitality Head Quarters at Lusail City – Marina District, during working hours (7:00am – 3:00pm).
- A payment of non-refundable document fees should be deposited into Katara Hospitality Bank Account No. 0013-038587-060 with Qatar National Bank.
- Tender to be submitted in two separate envelopes “Technical & Commercial”.
- Tender bond should be deposited along with the Technical Offer issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar as a temporary deposit and valid for 180 days from the closing date.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a Performance Bond issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar, equivalent to 10% of the Contract value and that shall be valid for 90 days after the expiry of the 400days of Project Maintenance Period.
- KH shall have the right to increase or decrease the scope of work by 20%
- KH should not be bound to accept the lowest or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reasons thereof.
- Tenders should be submitted not later than 12.00 Noon on the closing date and must be deposited into the Tender box provided in the Internal Audit Office, located at the Katara Hospitality Building, Marina District, Lusail City and should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the “Chairman – Tender Committee”. Katara Hospitality, PO BOX 2977, Doha, Qatar, Quoting the Tender No. KH/027-2017/TEN/SOM
- Offers arriving after the closing date may not be considered.
- The Tenderer shall bear all costs, expenses and liabilities associated with the preparation, and submission of their tender
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 4423 7774 | 4423 7778
Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee