|Fees QR.||Tender Bond QR.||Closing Date|
Katara Hospitality hereby invites renowned Grade A qualified General Contractors (Local & International JV) with demonstrated experience and prompt delivery records to submit a tender for the Construction Package (3) for Katara Towers at Lusail that includes Superstructures (36 floors) Facade and MEP Works.
Additionally, the selected Construction Package (3) Contractor shall remain as the Main Contractor for the forthcoming Construction Packages in the project until Project Completion.
- Must be a Grade A Local Contractor or International Contractor in a Joint Venture (JV) with local official representation in Qatar, working in accordance with the local rules and regulations of the State of Qatar.
- Minimum of three completed similar projects, each project construction value of not less than QR 2 Billion within the last six years.
- Construction turnover per annum in most recent accounts of not less than QR 2 Billion. Evidence to be provided.
- Financial net assets in excess of liabilities of not less than QR 100 Million.
- Provide audited financial accounts from 2012 to most recent.
- Recent experience within the last five years in projects of similar size, character and complexity within the GCC/MENA as general contractor to be provided.
- Copies of tender documents can be collected from Katara Hospitality Procurement Department (11th floor) during working hours on payment of non-refundable document fees to Katara Hospitality bank account no. 0013-038587-060 with Qatar National Bank (QNB) Doha.
- Tenders to be submitted in two separate envelopes “Technical & Commercial”.
- Tender bond should be deposited along with the Technical Offer issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar as temporary deposit and valid for 180 days from the closing date.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a Performance Bond issued by a bank operating in the State of Qatar, equivalent to 10% of the Contract Value and valid for 90 days after the expiry of the 400 days of Project Maintenance Period.
- Tender offers should be valid for 180 days commencing from the above closing date with submittals as detailed in the Tender Document.
- Katara Hospitality has the right to increase or decrease the scope of work by 20% with the same unit prices.
- Katara Hospitality will not be bound to accept the lowest tender submission or any other tender and is under no obligation to show reasons thereof.
- Tenders should be submitted not later than 12.00 Noon on the closing date and must be deposited into the tender box provided in the Internal Audit Office, located on 11th Floor, Katara Hospitality Building, Marina District, Lusail City and should be in sealed envelopes addressed to the “Chairman – Tender Committee”, Katara Hospitality, PO BOX 2977, Doha, Qatar, Quoting the Tender No. KH/065-2017/TEN/LTTH.
- Offers arriving after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Tenderer shall bear all costs, expenses and liabilities associated with the preparation and submission of their tender.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 4423 7774
Facsimile: 4423 7734
Chairman Tenders Committee