26th March 2017
To protect the best interests of the Katara Hospitality group in compliance with law and regulations. To assist and secure legal aspects of project developments and operational activities.
This position will be based in Katara Hopspitality’s Paris office.
DETAILED ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The roles and responsibilities of this position cover all areas of law and require legal assistance including, but not limited to the following:
In charge of:
- The legal documentation for shareholder meetings and board of directors for the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of registered office, change of managers, recapitalization etc.
- Power of Attorneys and delegation of authorities
- Intercompany loan agreements and services agreements
- Following up the regularization in due delay
- To secure, negotiate and follow up contracts in compliance with legal requirements and group procedures
- To monitor and check contractual obligations
To provide legal advice on:
- Pre-litigation and litigation
- Insurance matters including expertise (construction insurance)
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Commercial Law
To participate to the Legal Department activities:
- Drafting notes or memos about any legal matters.
- Follow up and update of the legal database (claim, lawyers’ fees, etc.)
- Legal advice to project teams in the context of hotel renovation (eg commercial leases, construction contracts, damage to works, urban planning law, etc.)
- Cross-functional coordination with the operational teams of the group and the hotels for the thematic or projects entrusted to the senior officer.
- Expertise to answer queries and requests for consultation or validation from other teams and other functions of the Group.
- Any assistance as assigned from time to time by the Legal Manager.
The job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the function of the job.
Bachelor’s degree in Law and Master’s degree in Business Law – LLM or CRPA
- About 3 years of related experience, in international group Legal Department.
- Fluent in French and English written and spoken.
- Team worker
- Customer Focused
- Reliable (attention to detail)
- Good communication skills (to listen carefully and to express well)
Reference Contract type Full Time Level Officer Job(s) Experience required 3 years Department Legal Working place Paris, France Job beginning on Creation date