2nd June 2016
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the organization. Take responsibility for overseeing financial operations in fund management, banking, opening Bank Guarantees, investment management, etc.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Sources funds from Banks and other financial institutions and allocates it making the best utilization of the funds as per organization’s requirement.
- Supervises and ensures the documentation required to avail loans and other facilities from different banks for the organizational need.
- Prepares data and provisional balance sheet on a monthly and quarterly basis as per the requirement of various banks.
- Assists CFO in preparation of bank proposal, all type of bank activities and reporting to banking authorities.
- Monitors Debtors Collections and Credit Control and coordinates with Sales Coordination and reports weekly.
- Plays a key role in preparation of various analytical reports and journals required for different national & international financial & credit ratings organizations.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits the organizations requirements.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assess risk/return trade offs in financial guidelines.
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
1. Educational Qualifications:
Graduation in Commerce with good knowledge of Financial Instruments. A Professional Degree / Diploma would be an added advantage.
7 to 10 years’ experience preferably in a Service Industry. Exposure to the Hospitality sector would be advantageous
3. Behavioral Skills:
- Information Seeking
- Concern for Order, Quality and Accuracy
- Organizational Awareness
- Relationship Building
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Self Confidence
Reference Contract type Permanent Level Manager Job(s) Experience required 5 years Department Finance Working place Qatar Job beginning on Creation date